Lee USA Speedway
|About Lee USA Speedway|
LeeUSA Speedway is home to the fastest and most exciting short track racing in New England. Rated as the #1 Friday night asphalt track in the Northeast by the readers of Trackside Magazine, our 3/8 mile high-banked oval is home to the NASCAR® Weekly Racing Series Pro Stocks, Late Models, Street Stocks, Hobby Stocks and the Roadrunners.
|Latest Press Releases & News|
- BUSCH NORTH SERIES SUNOCO ROOKIE CLASS OF 2005 BOASTS YOUTH, EXPERIENCE, & TALENT
- BAD WEATHER AGAIN HALTS WHELEN 150 BUSCH NORTH SERIES OPENER AT LEE USA SPEEDWAY
- XM RADIO TUNE-IN ALERT ***
- SANTERRE SEEKS FOURTH STRAIGHT LEE USA SPEEDWAY WIN; BEGINS QUEST FOR FOURTH BUSCH NORTH TITLE IN WHELEN 150, SUN., MAY 15
- Lee USA Speedway Practice Cancelled, Seacoast Late Model Challenge 100 Still On For Sunday
- Steve Fisher Looking To Finish What He Started At Lee USA Speedway
From the Seacoast (Hampton Beach, N. Hampton, Salisbury Beach):
take Rte. 101 West to Rte. 125 North. The Speedway is 9 miles north of the Rte. 101& Rte. 125 Interchange
From Portsmouth & Kittery:
take Rte. 4 & 16 off Rte. 95. Take Exit 6W, marked "Rte. 4 West Concord" for 9 miles to the Lee Traffic Circle. Take Rte. 125 South 1.5 miles to the Speedway.
From Manchester and West:
Take Rte. 101 East to Rte. 125 North. The Speedway is 9 miles north of the Rte 101 & Rte. 125 Interchange.
From Concord and West:
Take Rte. 4 East to Lee Traffic Circle, take Rte. 125 South 1.5 miles to the Speedway.
From Boston & The South:
Take Rte. 495 To Exit 51, marker Rte. 125 North to Plaistow." Follow Rte. 125 North for 16 miles to the Speedway....
Or take Rte. 95 North to the Hampton Tolls, Exit 2 in NH marked "Rte. 101 West to Manchester." Take Rte. 101 West to Rte. 125 North. The Speedway is 9 miles north of the Rte. 101 & 125 Interchange.
Classified Ad Sites